We means AskFree.org, Android app, Admin, management and employees...
You or User or member means person accessing AskFree.org or our android app.
Terms of Service:
- If you don't agree with anything on this page, please do not join/register and leave this site (and uninstall this app).
- AskFree.org is only for sharing your views online.
- User details and photos are not verified. We are not responsible for user details, photos, messages, phone calls and all their activities.
- Don't trust anybody without verifying his/her details.
- Don't give money/gifts to anybody for any reason.
- If anybody sends bad / romance / sex messages, or asks money / gifts, his/her account may be deleted and blocked without any warning.
- We cannot know if any user is good or bad, real or fake.
- AskFree.org is only a website/app where users may contact other users. We are not responsible for their behaviour or activities.
- If you like any user's profile, you may contact him/her in a public place and verify his/her details with the help of your family members / relatives / friends...
- We may periodically change the Terms and the website/app without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the webite/app, and any use of the website/app after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
- AskFree.org is a worldwide online service. All profiles are published by users. Their details are not verified or authenticated. We are not responsible for the details of users, photos, messages, phone calls, and all their activities and behaviour.
- All services in AskFree.org are provided without any warranty or guaranty of any kind.
Account, Profile :
- Profile means all the details and photos in a user's account.
- You may join/register in AskFree.org only if your age is 18 years or above.
- You must provide correct details while creating your account and profile.
- If you want to edit or modify your profile later, you may contact Admin and inform correct details. Admin may or may not modify according to his discretion.
- You must not enter or upload other person's details and photos in your account without their permission.
- You agree that we cannot verify or check the authenticity of photos and details in the profiles of other members.
- You must create only one account with one profile for you.
- Members in AskFree.org can see your profile and send messages to you or contact you.
- You must not share your password, give access to your account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else.
- If you are using a shared computer, mobile phone or device, you should logout after using AskFree.org (menu -> logout).
- You must not use any bad / irrelevant / offensive / vulgar / indecent / romance / sex related words in your profile details.
- You must not enter mobile numbers, email addresses, whatsapp numbers or other contact details in your profile details.
- All profiles on AskFree.org are published by users. We cannot check if they are real or fake. We cannot manually check the profiles for offensive or bad content.
Chat / Messages :
- All chat messages will be sent automatically to other members.
- We may automatically remove some bad / romance words from messages.
- We do not and cannot manually check messages before sending them to other members.
- You must not send any bad / vulgar / indecent / romance / sex messages to members.
- You must not ask any member for money, gifts or any other benefits.
- You should block any member you don't like. You must not scold or insult or argue with any member. You must not use offensive or bad language.
- We may automatically block members who uses bad / romance / sex words in messages.
- We may delete your chat messages and replies anytime without notice.
- You agree that deleted messages cannot be recovered or restored.
- We may limit the number of free messages you can send per day.
- You may chat with other members or send messages only if you verify your mobile number and or email address.
- Members may or may not show interest in your profile, and may or may not send messages or replies to you.
- You must give your correct and working mobile number / email address / whatsapp numbers / contact details in your profile and free chat messages.
- You must not spam or send too many messages to other members unless they are also interested in you.
- Your messages will go to the inbox of other members only if your religion, language, community, age, place etc are suitable to that member. Otherwise your messages may go to spam. This is an automated process and we are not responsible for delivering your messages to the inbox of members.
- We are not responsible if members don't see or don't reply to your messages.
- You agree to contact only those members who are suitable to your profile (your country, religion, community, language, State, Age group...)
- We may limit the number of members you may contact per day. We may change these limits without prior notice.
- Some members may send bad / romance / sex messages to you or call and misbehave. You may block them, or ignore or neglect them. You may also report to Admin. We are not responsible for such messages or calls.
- You may also get messages from users who are not suitable to you. Eexample : other religion, community, language, place, age. You may block those messages or ignore or neglect them.
- We may check all chat messages for bad words automatically or manually.
- Your messages may go to the spam of other members if your profile is not matching the profile and preferences of those members. This is an automatic process.
- If you give mobile number / email address / whatsapp number to other members, or if you take mobile number / email address / whatsapp number of other members using AskFree.org, you must follow these terms of service when communicating with them. Example: You must not send any bad / romance / sex messages to their mobile phone / email address / whatsapp... or phone coversations.
- Uploading photos is optional.
- You must upload your photos only.
- Your face should be clearly visible.
- If you want to upload photos of your family members, relatives or friends, you must get their permission.
- You must not upload indecent photos, or photos without proper clothes.
- You must not upload photos photos of models, celebrities, copyrighted photos, or photos with watermarks.
- You must not upload photos with some writing or text on them.
- Photos can be seen by anybody.
- Photos can be downloaded by anybody.
- We are not responsible if your photos are downloaded by others and used for any other purpose.
- After you upload photos, it may take some time before they may be shown to other members. (We may check them for decency.)
- We may delete photos anytime, and may not inform the reason.
- You can login to your account and delete your photos anytime.
- All photos on AskFree.org are published by users. We cannot check if they are real or fake.
- You agree that we cannot verify or check the authenticity of photos in the profiles of members.
Email Messages, Notifications :
- We may send you emails and mobile notifications for various reasons. example : when other members wish to contact you or send reply to your messages.
- We may send you Android mobile notifications if you have installed our Android app.
- We may also send you emails and mobile notifications about your account activity, newsletters, new features...
- You may stop the emails and notifications by updating settings at : Menu -> settings -> notifications.
Your behaviour :
- You must respect other members.
- You must not scold other members.
- You must not behave indecently with other members.
- You must not use bad language with other members.
- You must not send love, romance or sex messages to other members.
- You must not threaten, harass, intimidate, cheat, spam, scam the AskFree.org Admin, management, employees, members or users, or their family members, relatives or friends in any manner.
- You must not compel Admin to delete the account of any other member. You may provide details or valid proof and Admin may delete account using his discretion.
Login / Forgot password :
- You must remember your email address and password that you entered while joining/registering. Or, you may write them somewhere securely.
- We are not responsible if you forget your email address or password and cannot login to your account.
Safety and security :
- AskFree.org is a platform where people can find other people and interact with eachother. Your safety and security is your responsibility.
- Do not trust any member unless you verify his/her details (with the help of your family members / relatives / friends...).
- Do not give or ask money/gifts for any reason.
- Do not share any financial details like credit card / debit card / internet banking / OTP / NEFT details with members for any reason.
- Block those who ask money, gifts or financial help. It may be scam.
- Give your mobile / whatspp / email only to those you like.
- You must be careful about scams and cheating by other members.
- Some members may join with fake details. You must not believe or trust any member unless you (or your family members / friends / relatives) verify his or her details.
- It is your full responsibility to protect yourself from other members.
- You may Block any number in Whatsapp.
- You may Block any mobile number in Android mobile
- Be very careful about meeting any member personally.
- Meet in public place only. Also, take any of your family members or friends along with you.
- Do not hurry about meeting any member.
- If you have to travel with that member, travel in public transport only. Do not travel in a vehicle arranged by that member.
- Do not take drinks or food offered by the member.
- If somebody calls you, and says that he or she is from AskFree.org, don't believe.
- AskFree.org is a worldwide online service (for all countries, languages, communities...). We cannot verify any details of members. If you like any member, try to contact that member and verify the details with the help of your family members, friends or relatives.
- AskFree.org is not responsible for the behaviour of members and correctness of details. If you don't like any member, you may block that member.
- AskFree.org is a worldwide online service. There are no offices in your city or town.
- If anybody asks you for any payment / money / gifts, don't pay. You should report their ID to Admin.
- We are not responsible if you don't understand English, or if you don't understand anything on this page. Your join / login / access of askfree.org indicates that you fully agree with all the terms and conditions of this page.
- To report against any member, please contact Admin and inform the ID of member with problem details. His or her account may be deleted if there is valid proof (using our discretion).
Deleting / Deactivating :
- You may delete / deactivate / activate your account anytime by logging into your account and accessing the 'Menu' -> 'Delete'.
- We may edit, modify, delete, deactivate, block any account or anything or any email address or mobile number or any profile for any reason without warning or notice. We may not give reasons for the action.
- We may check for bad words in profile details, messages and replies, and delete or deactivate accounts of users without prior notice.
- You agree that deleting an account may delete all your messages, profile details and may not be recovered or restored.
- You agree that only uninstalling our android app does not delete your account and profile from AskFree.org. The correct way to delete account is to login and delete account from menu.
- You have to login to your account and delete or deactivate your account yourself (using the link in menu).
- You agree that we may not give reasons why your account may be blocked / deleted / deactivated / restricted or for any other action taken by us.
- When you deactivate your profile, we may store your profile details, messages, photos in our server so that you may activate your profile later.
- We may delete your account, messages, payment balance, mobile privacy feature and some other features if you don't login to your account for more than one month (using our discretion).
- We may delete your account, or stop providing any service if you fail to verify your email address or mobile number.
- Deleting your account may not delete your topics and replies in the forum. Contact Admin and tell your ID to delete them.
- We may delete your account if you fail to provide valid proof of your identity. (example Aadhar card copy, voter ID card, driving licence, any government issued identity card, address proof...)
- We don't endorse or support the behaviour or activities of any member.
- We cannot track the physical address of any member.
- We cannot control the activities of any member (except deleting / deactivating his or her account in AskFree.org).
- If anything in AskFree.org is not correct, or if you want to modify, login to your account and contact Admin and send message with full details. Or, email to admin at AskFree.org with ID and other details.
- We understand English, and may not respond properly when you ask anything in other languages.
- If you don't login to your account for more than one month, we may disable some services or features to you.
- Your profile details may be displayed in search engines (example: Google.com, Bing.com) and social networks (example: facebook.com, twitter.com, google plus ...)
- Sometimes, search engines and social networks may show your profile details even after you delete or deactivate your profile from AskFree.org.
- We may block or impose restrictions on any member for any reason. (example : when we think that you are sending bad messages to other members)
- You agree that we may not provide some of the features of similar sites or apps. Example: Free chat messages in AskFree.org may be different from other sites or apps.
- We may change, modify, suspend, delete, deactivate, disable AskFree.org or apps or any of it's features or services anytime, for any reason without prior notice.
- Google Website Translation service is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must always refer to our English text.
- We may block your email address and mobile number from join / register / login for any reason, and we may not tell you the reason for blocking.
- We may hide your profile from other members for any reason. (example : when your profile is incomplete.)
- Sometimes, we may block services to those who do not provide valid proof of identity.
- You must not hold AskFree.org, Admin, management, employees responsible for the messages, phone calls, behaviour, and other actions of members or their family members, relatives, friends...
- You agree that you will not hold AskFree.org, Admin, management, employees responsible for any type of losses or problems that may occur due to your use of AskFree.org.
- You (or your family members, relatives, representatives) must not complain to any law enforcement agency, police, courts against AskFree.org, Admin, management, employees for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any disputes between members, and we will not be party to any such dispute/litigation...
- If any law enforcement agency contacts us, we may provide your details, logs...
- We are not responsible for any misuse of your details, photos, messages by anybody. We are not responsible if anybody copies your details, photos, messages and posts them on other websites, or uses them for any purpose.
- We are not responsible for any type of communication you may receive from anybody as a result of using AskFree.org (example : phone calls, SMS (Short Message Service), messages...)
- You are responsible for all your activities, and all types of communication you send to anybody (example : phone calls, SMS (Short Message Service), messages, whatsapp calls or messages...)
- Sometimes AskFree.org and android app may stop working, or may not not work as expected due to technical reasons.
- We always strive to secure and safeguard your details in our server to the best of our ability. You must not hold us responsible for any hacking or any theft or misuse of data in our server.
- Some features may not work correctly. Example: some members may show online even after closing their app or browser.
- We may display advertisements (ads) using external services like Google Adsense. We are not responsible for the content and everything else related to the advertisements.
Users must not display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defam atory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disp araging, relating or encouraging money la undering or gambling, or otherwise unlaw ful in any manner whatever;
c) harm minors in any way;
d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
e) violates any law for the timebeing in force;
f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
g) impersonate another person;
h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Web Form Information
When you submit information to AskFree.org to open an account / join / register, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, email address, mobile numbers and other details. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you access any of our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and members use and navigate our Web sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to, the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits. The website logs and usage data will be deleted periodically.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
* To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information.
* To register you as a member and establish an account for you.
* To send you email notifications about our new or existing AskFree.org products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
* To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
Except as specifically set forth in this page, we will not share your personally identifiable information with any entity outside of AskFree.org who are not members of AskFree.org.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. This data will be deleted periodically.
Cookies and Web Beacons
1) of limited duration, 2) less than 10KB in length, 3) visible to AskFree.org web servers.
We define a cookie as any string of data that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our online services. AskFree.org employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our web servers. This information enables us to deliver faster service to our subscribers, prevent denial of service attacks on our systems,
We may also use third party advertisements on AskFree.org to support our site.
Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program or some affiliate networks) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed... This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
If you don't want our cookies, or the cookies of our advertisers and partners, you may not join to create an account here.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on AskFree.org's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AskFree.org's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AskFree.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All the information on AskFree.org is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. AskFree.org does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (AskFree.org), is strictly at your own risk. AskFree.org will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website or app.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone bad.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- The materials on AskFree.org's web site are provided "as is". AskFree.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AskFree.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
In no event shall AskFree.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AskFree.org's Internet site or app, even if AskFree.org or a AskFree.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AskFree.org's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AskFree.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AskFree.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AskFree.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AskFree.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AskFree.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to AskFree.org's web site shall be governed by the laws of India and the State of Andhra Pradesh, Prakasam District without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Comments and Questions.
K. Rama krishna, near GSR function hall, S.konda, Praksam District, Andhra Pradesh, India, 523101
email : email@example.com
mobile : 091 9848608920